Are you an experienced ERP Consultant looking for a new challenge in Saudi Arabia?
If you're looking to take on an impactful role in a stable and prestigious organization in Saudi Arabia this role could be for you.
Our client is a hugely well-established organization operating in Saudi Arabia since 1950. You will operate in a high-impact role, where your voice will be heard and your ambition rewarded. An organization renowned for its great working environment and highly attentive owners.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Experience in one or more modules in INFOR M3 (Finance, Supply Chain, Service, Sales, Rental).
- Troubleshoots and supports day-to-day end-user and system issues with a strong customer service attitude.
- Participate in full cycles user support within Infor M3, working as part of an Infor
- Support & counseling team.
- Participate in information gathering and design process for a new requirement, including the development of functional business requirements and solution scope documents.
- Configure a new business solution.
- Develop and execute test plans and test software configurations.
- Provide training to key users and end-users.
- Provide regular internal reports on the status of tasks & projects.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Fluency in English is a must
- Implementation experience using M3 or equivalent software is highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work well independently and within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, you will receive the support of a world-class leadership team; the longevity and stability of a historically successful organization; and a highly competitive salary including housing and transportation.
If you're interested to hear more please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.