upskillable is an emerging and influential tech talent hub in the middle east. With a game changing product in the HR tech space and collaborations with silicon valley, upskillable is a high impact company at the forefront of the 4th industrial revolution with a roadmap for exponential growth.
If you're looking for an exciting challenge in a high growth organisation where you will work with an international team and deliver projects for prestigious clients in Saudi Arabia, this role is for you.
You'll be a founding member of our pioneering recruitment team where you'll play the vital role of helping Saudi companies build unbeatable teams.
In the role you will become an upskillable ambassador and become the go to person for global tech talent looking to build a career in Saudi Arabia. You will build life long relationships with candidates and support them throughout their careers.
Your key deliverable will be ensuring all of our clients receive the best possible people to help them achieve their goals.
You will have full support of our experienced team and access to the leading tools in talent attraction and assessment to help you deliver a first class service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full candidate experience, engaging, motivating and supporting candidates throughout their career
- Identifying, approaching & engaging candidates using various attraction tools
- Taking a client brief and matching it to suitable candidates
- Receiving, reviewing and responding to applications
- Organising and leading internal candidate interviews
- Shortlisting suitable candidates for clients roles
- Building lasting relationships with candidates, providing advice of any career related query
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements with candidates
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews
- Providing regular reporting on delivery metrics
To succeed in the role you will need to be:
- A natural relationship builder
- Persuasive and tactful in communication
- Highly organised with a methodical approach to work
- Passionate about people and enjoy meeting new people daily
- Able to manage a demanding workload
- Flexible and adaptable to meet changing requirements
- Able to flourish under pressure
- A good team player able to cooperate and communicate with an international team
- A goal setter and goal getter with a love of beating targets
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic
- 1+ years' recruitment experience
You'll also need:
- Facilities to work remotely
- Strong, reliable internet connection