E-Commerce Marketing Specialist
We are working with a global distribution company, with a strong presence in Saudi Arabia in search of an E-commerce Marketing Specialist.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager you will lead the sales team with the ultimate goal of improving sales across the team and company.
Your key duties include but are not limited to:
- Track and Monitor E-commerce daily orders, make sure that all the pages are functioning well, raise all the bugs and issues to IT agency.
- Load and update content (Assets & descriptions), updating banners according to monthly Marketing plans.
- Conducting market research to understand customer online trends and habits.
- Plan and execute all webs, SEO/SEM, direct marketing, social media ads campaign, and display advertising campaigns, and best practices in online marketing and SEO
- Responsible for writing compelling content (Product description) that meets prime search engine standards.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
To be successful in the role you will need minimum 2 years experience in an e-commerce role.
You will also need a degree in either Computer Science or Marketing.
If you're interested please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.