المملكة العربية السعودية
Senior Software Project Manager (PMP, Agile-Scrum, location- Riyadh)
Do you want to love what you do at work?
Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people's lives?
Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then this is the job you're looking for. Our client is Saudi Arabia's first User Experience, Usability and E-commerce consultancy. They believe in making the world user friendly. They fight for the users and innovate using user centred design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
We’re looking for an experienced PMP certified Senior Project Manager of SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS who will take on the management of key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, UX/UI, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict.
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to the leadership team
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
REQUIREMENTS A MUST:
- Experience in Managing State of Art Tech (i.e. Digitization, IoT, Leading Tech Apps, Innovative Products, etc.)
- PMP Certification
- Agile - SCRUM Certification
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience in Mobile Apps Development Project
Good to Have:
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Proven experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Manage a portfolio of clients in different lifecycles of product delivery
- Drive and create a shared vision or roadmap of clients' final products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills