- Do you want to be a key member of a close knit, growing, and skilled team and organization?
- Do you want to be heard and recognized for your contributions?
- Are you skilled in configuring and managing cloud servers, creating and managing continuous integration and deployment pipelines, leveraging code quality / security checkers (codacy / SonarQube / etc) working closely with development teams, monitoring DB, Server, Network infrastructure errors and logs, while automating your work?
- Are you tired of applying for potential positions and never getting feedback?
With a variety of clients in the public and private sector, our client is a best in class cyber security solutions provider headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are a team of passionate, talented, and committed Infosec professionals that recognize the need to remain laser focused on promoting and enabling a culture of cybersecurity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and beyond. Their talented engineers are skilled at threat monitoring and the risk mitigation at all levels.
This current job opportunity is being posted because we are seeking a highly skilled, motivated, detail-oriented, and results-driven DevOps Engineer to join our team. We are looking for someone who can work closely with internal and 3rd party development teams and ensure that they are following our product development standards and are regularly deploying to our cloud dev, test, staging, and production environments. The person must be detail oriented, understand DevOps and agile culture, be familiar with modern DevOps approaches.
- Be responsible for the overall health and performance of the product underlying infrastructure for the products developed by internal (not yet hired) and external development teams
- Participate in the optimization of the entire lifecycle of services - deployment, scaling, monitoring, and optimization.
- Know standard security practices and identify any potential infrastructure-specific vulnerabilities.
- Write code. We want engineers who can automate the deployment, administration, and monitoring of our environments. We’re strong believers in writing code to solve mundane problems.
- Gain deep application-level knowledge of our systems and contribute to their overall design.
- Work with development teams to enhance, document, and establish processes and generally improve the operability and security of our systems.
- Improve automation of operational processes (provisioning, replication, deployments, continuous integration).
- Bring monitoring, alerting, and observability for production and non-production issues to the next level
- Answer questions about our tooling with kindness and compassion. We help others understand the work we do and how they can benefit from using it.
- Bachelor's degree in, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 4 years of experience in DevOps
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with various Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure, Oracle and other variants)
- Must be sharp with a critical eye for details. The ability to think holistically and also maintain focus on small intricate details is essential for the high-impact, production work infrastructure does.
- Must have excellent problem-solving versatility and resourcefulness. There will be many new and unexpected problems, and we need someone who can do the required research/networking to propose well thought-out solutions.
- Strong Linux and Networking knowledge