المملكة العربية السعودية
About the Elastic Search role
- Do you want to be a key member of a close knit, growing, and skilled team and organization?
- Do you want to be heard and recognized for your contributions?
- Are you skilled in the Elastic, Kibana, and Logstash stack tools and administration and are looking to build ELK tools and solutions that expand your overall knowledge and experience?
- Are you tired of applying for potential positions and never getting feedback?
If this describes you - apply to this job and we are sure your application will be reviewed by our team and you WILL be contacted.
With a variety of clients in the public and private sector, our client is a best in class cyber security solutions provider headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are a team of passionate, talented, and committed Infosec professionals that recognize the need to remain laser focused on promoting and enabling a culture of cybersecurity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and beyond.
Their talented engineers are skilled at threat monitoring and the risk mitigation at all levels. They believe our work and the cyber security industry in general is one of the pillars of a sustaining and securing a robust digital economy.
As part of our client's impressive growth, we are seeking a Expert Elastic Search Engineers who can install and manage Elasticsearch clusters, as well as develop solutions for searching and analysing their indexed data.
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- Architecting, designing, developing solutions using the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack
- Maintaining Elastic Stack in a production scale implementation
- Create indexes and analytics on Elasticsearch data
- Strong exp in SQL and writing complex queries with joins and aggregate that deals with large amount of data
- Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
- Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database design, Data Integration
Role Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of Strong hands on knowledge with full implementation of Elasticsearch
- Overall at least 5 years of application development experience
- Must be able to demonstrate Elastic Expertise