المملكة العربية السعودية
About the Cyber Security Auditor Role for a Saudi Company
- Do you want to be a key member of a close knit, growing, and skilled team and organization?
- Do you want to be heard and recognized for your contributions?
- Are you skilled in conducting Cyber Security Audits and are looking to expand your overall knowledge and experience?
- Are you tired of applying for potential positions and never getting feedback?
If this describes you - apply to this job and we are sure your application will be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted.
With a variety of clients in the public and private sector, our client best in class cyber security solutions provider headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are a team of passionate, talented, and committed Infosec professionals that recognize the need to remain laser focused on promoting and enabling a culture of cybersecurity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and beyond. Their talented engineers are skilled at threat monitoring and the risk mitigation at all levels.
Our client is seeking a highly skilled, motivated, detail-oriented, and results-driven Cyber Security Auditor to join their Audit Team.
- Host client security audits and facilitate process with internal stakeholder, lead pre-audit preparation
- Respond to client Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires related to security;
- Respond to client questions and concerns related to security;
- Improve existing questionnaire response process, make it as repeatable as possible;
- Assist in writing white papers/sales materials specific to security topics;
- Update and maintain security documentation repositories;
- Manage client and third-party assessment process;
- Enhance and update tools as industry requirements change;
- Assist in vendor/third-party security questionnaire responses and documentation when necessary;
- Assist in third-party security assessment activities related to client security.
- Lead and build the Info Sec Audit practice.
- Bachelor's degree in, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 4 years of experience in Security Audits
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
Preferred and highly desirable:
- Working knowledge of IT General Controls, COBIT, NIST, ITIL, and ISO 27001
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or other relevant industry recognized certification
- Data Analysis Skills
Apply for this role and our Recruitment Consultants will be in touch